We create and custom fit full and partial dentures using only the finest quality materials. Expertly crafted and colour-matched, we ensure your new dentures are comfortable and have that natural look.
For full denture sets, we can manufacture dentures that replace either the upper or lower jaw, or both if necessary. If you require partial dentures, we offer a range of different options depending on your personal needs.
At Tas Dentures, we are also excited to offer our customers the option of digital dentures. Using our computer-aided technology we scan your exact measurements from gum contour and mouth shape, to create the perfect fit for you whether your dentures are complicated or simple.
Benefits of digital dentures:
- Creating dentures digitally reduces the chance of human error, ensuring a precise build every time
- The accuracy and high-grade materials used means your dentures are more comfortable, durable and secure
- Your information is stored and saved digitally, so if you need more than one set of dentures or require a replacement, you can rest assured that your dentures are exactly the same.
- They are quicker to create, making them a great option for emergency dentures
Your dentures need regular modifying in order to fit you securely. If you notice that your dentures are not as tight as they once were or even feel a little uncomfortable, give us a call arrange and appointment to see if relining could work for you.
A reline every 2 to 3 years is also a good way to ensure your dentures are always fitting their best and you can get on with life!
Accidents happen! We offer same day express repairs to your broken dentures and can even organise an after-hours emergency repair. Please call our team of professionals to see how we can help you.
Implant retained dentures are dentures that are secured onto permanent dental implants in your gums. They allow you to have your upper palate free from acrylic giving you comfort, allowance to feel the texture & temperature of food & additional tongue space that you did not have with full dentures. Implant dentures are the best solution for regaining confidence and quality of life; they remain secure while talking and eating, they never loosen throughout the day and look and feel natural. We work with top dentists and specialists to create a treatment plan that is personalised for you and your life stage.
We’re proud to offer the All-On-4 technique at Tas Denture Studios. A revolutionary technique that completely transforms your smile, All-On-4 involves a non-removable set of dental implants that look, feel and function as natural teeth would. The dentures are cost-effective, and the procedure can be completed in as little as 1-2 days.
Who is All-On-4 right for?
- If you have lost, or are about to lose your teeth - If you want an alternative to traditional dentures - If you aren’t eligible for traditional dentures
What are the benefits of All-On-4?
- Improved chewing functionality - Less bulky feeling in mouth with no palate coverage - Cost-effective procedure when compared to other implant techniques - Simple and streamlined procedure with minimal recovery time - Easy to clean, repair and maintain - No loose or moving dentures so you can live worry free
A new smile and the ability to eat, laugh and smile worry-free can be life changing. We’d love to help restore your confidence.
Mouthguards are essential in protecting your teeth while you play your favourite sport. Each year, thousands of adults and children are treated for dental injuries that could have been prevented or minimised by simply wearing a custom-made mouthguard. The Australian Dental Association strongly recommends the use of a mouthguard in any contact sport or activity where a collision is likely during games and training.
We make mouth guards that are designed just for you using our state-of-the-art technology and 3D printer. No more "one size fits all" mouthguards; custom made just for you and are comfortable, easier to talk and breathe through. Once your mouthguard is fitted we will advise you how to care for it properly.
Customised mouthguards help you to play and perform with confidence. We have a wide range of colours and can accommodate team colours!
We have over 30 years combined industry experience. Our state of the art laboratory is supported by a network of industry experts. We are constantly maintaining our professional standards to ensure that our customers get the best possible result.
293 Macquarie St, Hobart Tas 7000
Bayview Market, Shop 9a, 5 Opal Dr, Blackmans Bay 7052